At WebhostNow we find the safety of our systems very important. Despite our concern for the security of our systems, it is possible that there is a weak spot.
If you have found a weak spot in one of our systems, we would like to hear this so that we can take measures as soon as possible. We would like to work with you to better protect our customers and our systems.
We ask you:
- Email your findings to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not to misuse the problem by, for example, downloading more data than is necessary to prove the leak or to view, delete or modify data from third parties
- Do not share the problem with others until it is resolved and delete all confidential data obtained through the leak immediately after closing the leak
- No use of attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or third-party applications
- Provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem so that we can solve it as quickly as possible. Usually the IP address or URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability is sufficient, but more complex vulnerabilities may require more.
- We will respond to your report within 3 days with our assessment of the report and an expected date for a solution
- If you have complied with the above conditions, we will not take any legal action against you regarding the report
- We will treat your report confidentially and will not share your personal information with third parties without your consent, unless this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation. Reporting under a pseudonym is possible
- We will keep you informed of the progress of the problem
- In reporting on the reported problem, we will, if you wish, mention your name as the discoverer.
We strive to solve all problems as quickly as possible and we are happy to be involved in any publication about the problem after it has been resolved.